FILTERLESS FILTRATION :
Madhusha Technique :
Madhusha has evolved filterless filtartion technology for
heavy and light particles by using following basic
1. Surface tension
2. Specific gravity difference
3. Heavy solvent / water displaces light solvent / water
4. Zero turbulance principle / method
The solvent /coolant containing burr and oil grinding particles
is made to enter into madhusha tube. This tube has following integral
1. Pure solvent column no 1
2. Pure solvent column no 2
3. Filterless micro filtration unit
4. Filterless macro filtration unit
The solvent is made to enter into micro filtration unit .oil and
all floating Particles are separated / filtered in this section
. Then solvent is made to enter into macro filtration unit . All
relative heavy particles are collected and separated in this section.
After filtering light and heavy particles solvent is made to enter
in pure solvent column no 1 and then pure solvent column no 2. From
pure solvent column no 2 solvent is pumped to desired location.
This is a Instant filtration system and is more fast than conventional
paper filtration System .
It eliminates follwing defficiencies in paper filtration system.
1. Poor oil separation.
2. Recurring cost of paper filter.
3. Repeated maintenance.
4. Huge space requirement
1. A very good substitute for all types of conveorised
paper filtration system.
2. All the defficiencies of paper filtration system removed
3. 100 % oil and burr separation
4. Filterless filtration
5. Almost zero maintenance
6. Increases coolant/ solvent and tool life to a great extent